Real Estate law
Cabinet Gabrielle EISENSCHER brings a domestic and international perspective to those legal practice real estate areas :
- Co-ownership, for individual owners, association of co-owner representatives.
- Lease (commercial, residential and general law leasing).
- Legal consulting in real estate investment notably for our English speaking clients (main residence, second home residence with a view to profitable renting, tourism residences or « leaseback »). Some exemples have recently proved the necessity for advice and / or legal proceedings. So that co-owners can be fully protected, in that very area whose regulations are not so clearly defined.
- Ownership laws : Easement, joint ownership, neighbourhood arbitration, damages occuring during building, insurance companies).
- Building and town planning (urbanism).
- Property sales.
For a long time, Advocates have had the possibility to intervene as representatives in real estate transactions. That is since the 2nd January 1970 “Loi Hoguet”, whose modalities of intervention were made precise by the Bar Council, Paris Court, in their session on April 21st 2009. They adopted a new article called P 6 2 0 4 , as well as the appendix XV , internal rules.
It results from it that the “Advocates need not fill in with the conditions applied to the real estate agent to intermediate, considering the control over their professional activities and the financial warrants they offer on these activities”.
The National Bar Council confirmed this mission on 5th/6th February 2010.
The law firm Gabrielle Eisenscher will offer you an increased guarantee in concordance with the professional secrecy attached to her legal exercise : confidentiality, professional secrecy & privilege are determining during any real estate transaction.
Moreover, the experience of Maître Gabrielle Eisenscher as a writer of Acts, (such as money orders, or bills of sale & initial deed under suspensive conditions, or provisional sales agreement) will enable you to benefit from a global support.
Her experience as an Advocates with a judicial activity nourishes her counseling and editorial work, so as to avoid any later dispute and secure your real estate transaction.
As such, she is a member of the Association for Advocates acting in real estate business (A.A.M.T.I) and collaborates with various Real Estate Professionals (Architects, Expert Land Surveyors, Real Estate Agents, Brokers …)